INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Condor Non-Lethal Technologies develops and produces equipment, non-lethal ammunition, and high-tech pyrotechnics for use in signaling and salvage, focusing on excellence and technological innovation.
PRINCIPLES ESTABLISHED BY THE ORGANIZATION:
- To implement strategies and actions that promote the pursuit of continuous improvement in all activities of the organization, through the Integrated Management System;
- To satisfy customers through unique service and solutions and seek to exceed expectations in product and service quality;To promote technological innovation in non-lethal solutions in the safety and salvage pyrotechnics segments;
- To continuously invest in the development and professional training of our employees in order to achieve the Organization’s objectives and the sustainability of results;
- To preserve employees’ health and integrity by identifying, monitoring, and eliminating hazards and risks, as well as work accidents and occupational diseases;
- To reduce risks that may affect customers, employees, suppliers, partners, consumers, neighboring communities, competent bodies, and other interested parties;
- To carry out and conduct our operations in accordance with environmentally sustainable criteria, seeking to optimize the resources used;
- To comply with legislation, standards and all subscribed requirements applicable to our business.
- Protecting the environment and preserving life is our greatest motivation.