Pre-register with us
Condor Non-Lethal Technologies Training Center.
Condor provides training to public and private institutions and professionals in the area for its entire line of non-lethal technologies and specific trainings for certain segments to give instructors and operators competency in the most modern non-lethal technologies on the market.
Our organizational structure allows our students access to educational materials containing the main requirements for utilizing each material which reinforces the dissemination of the non-lethal concept and focuses on modern principles of proportionate and differentiated use of force.
We count on highly qualified teachers, including professionals with extensive experience in the police and military.
Pay attention to these important observations:
- 1 - Confirm registration with payment of a deposit to Condor up to 3 days before the date of the course, otherwise the pre-registration will be canceled.
- Forms of Payment:
- - The payment can be made in 2 installments without interest via the identified deposit while the second installment must occur up to 72 hours before the training.
- - - If paying in full, the student receives a 10% discount.
- - The course fee includes all course materials, armaments and munitions used for practicing, along with breakfast, lunch and a transfer service from the neighborhood Flamengo to the training center of Condor in Nova Iguaçu. The course materials include handouts and folders in addition to national and international standards.
- 2 - Accommodation costs and other costs are the responsibility of the student.
- 3 - Course dates are subject to change depending on demand.
Your data has been sent successfully.
. Thank you.
[ Click to close ]